I’m in one of those stages with no big projects or adventures or cool trips to look forward to, so I need to remind myself to not forget quotidian items that reliably pierce the clouds. Ten off the top of my head:
- Solo trail runs.
- Trail runs with friends.
- First 83 cups of coffee in the morning.
- Dinner with Stacey.
- Harold Mabern at full force.
- For some reason, merino wool tops make me very happy.
- A good chai is nice.
- Interesting e-mail exchanges.
- Perusing Slate.
- At some point during the day, each of the pets does something that makes me smile.
Your list?Digg this